AI and marketing
With all the advancements in Artificial Intelligence, it’s not just important to be knowledgeable about the many ways it can be utilized, it’s also crucial to be aware of the ways you might be using it already using it—without knowing it. And with 58% of CMO’S believing that within the next five years, companies will need to compete in the AI space to succeed, it’s imperative to embrace it.
Click here for your download.
- Computer vision expert Serge Belongie talks AI, Alexa’s post-voice future and Warby Parker AR glasses
- AI in the Wild: These brands are taking AI to the mainstream—in a very consumer-friendly way
- To AI, or Not to AI: Clever technology or client-stealing menace? Either way, AI is here to stay
- Everyday AI: 13 examples of how you’ve actually been using AI all along
- Aye Aye, AI: How AI aims to make marketers even busier