Please choose the option that best describes your site:
You will have to edit your site template in order to add the GumGum code.
- Insert the GumGum code immediately above the closing body tag, which will generally be located in the "Footer" section of your template. You can find it by searching for: </body>
- Save your changes and re-publish your site if necessary.
- In your Wordpress admin dashboard, navigate to the "Appearance" option, and then to the "Editor".
- Open the file footer.php for editing.
- Paste your GumGum embed code directly above the closing body tag (</body>).
Using the GumGum WP Plugin
- Download the GumGum for WordPress plugin, and install it using the WordPress oficial instructions.
- Once the unzipping is complete, check the Plugins > Installed menu to make sure the plugin is present. If it's present but an "Activate" link shows below the title, then the plugin needs to be Activated. Click "Activate" to do so.
- Click Settings > GumGum and follow instructions to configure your ad services to your Zone(s).
Note: be sure to enter your Zone ID - the unique combination of 8 letters and/or numbers that is assigned to each Zone. Ad services will not be activated unless a Zone ID is provided. You can find your Zone ID(s) on the "Management" page on the GumGum Publisher Center.
You'll have to edit the template for your blog in order to add the GumGum code. Most blog platforms have a setting for "Edit HTML" or "Edit Template" where you can modify the code directly. Locate this setting and do the following:
- Insert the GumGum code immediately above the closing body tag, which will generally located in the "Footer" section of your template. You can find it by searching for: </body>
- Save your changes and re-publish your blog if necessary.